Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fun with Auntie Amy!!

Dan's little sister, and brother, Amy and Ethan, came to visit over spring break. Ethan stayed with Dan's two brother's, Mathew and Aaron, up in Oceanside. Amy stayed with us in San Diego. We did get together as a group throughout the stay, but that's who stayed with whom. Us girls had a blast! We had lots of: beach days, shopping, movies, yummy food, mani's and pedi's, tea shoppes, Seaport village, Disneyland, Old Town, sittin' pool side, and more good food. Ella and I loved having Amy stay with us! We were always giggling, and I felt like I was 17 again! Here's a little picture re-cap of our past week!



Hanging in Old town, for yummy food and shopping.

Seaport Village, shopping, and beach days.

In the middle of Amy's stay, my very good friend, Keisha was in town with all her roommates and we got together for a half day! Love you girl!!

Amy had never been to Disneyland!! ever! So that, we had to fix! And we had a ball! She fell in love with it, just as much as I love it! Thanks, Auntie Amy for an awesome time!


4 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time, as always. I think we need to move somewhere a little more interesting, so we can have more visitors!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

WOW, looks like you had an extremely fun filled March!!! Talk about "March Madness" you must be exhausted...but in a good way! I love having visitors because it reminds me of how lucky we are to live in such an exciting place! :) Ella is just so so so so so so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures on your blog are always soooo stinkin' cute and fun and happy! I just love your cute blog! keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had a fun time! You always look so beautiful, how do you do it! Lovely!