Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beach with Bri

Just the girls, headed down to the beach, right by Brianne's house. It was a gorgeous day and it was so nice to soak up some sun and catch up on some much needed girl talk. We walked down the boardwalk and had lunch and smoothies. All in all, it was a pretty great day!! Love you oddles, Bri!! Smooches! :)


3 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

You are a doll, I just adore ya Ella beans! Can I have her? Your mommy is just as adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,

My mom ran into your parents a week or so ago, and your mom gave us your blog. It's great to see you happy, and doing so well. What a beautiful family! It's been SO long since I've seen you, it's crazy. You look amazing as always. I would love to hear from you, I don't have a blog, but my email is jynjon@yahoo.com and I would, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear from you! It's been so fun viewing your blog! Love, Jynjr (Huppi) Johnson

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,

It's me again...that would be jynjon19@yahoo.com. DUH! Don't ask me WHERE my brain is these days.:) But yeah, PLEASE write me ok! Love, Jynj