For the last couple of days Ella has been pushing her umbrella stroller all around the house. It is so funny because she can barely see over the thing! She absolutely loves the stroller!! During Ella's nap, I started to clean up a little. I folded up her stroller and didn't give it any thought. When Ella woke up, she immediately walked over to her stroller and tried to get it to "work." Like she had been dreaming of it while she was sleeping. She is so funny and very determined. That's when I decided to find a stroller she can push around that is a little more her size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Friendly Thoughts:
I remember when Addie love doing that! They have the best baby sized one at Toys R Us. It's like $7.99 or so. Well worth it! She still plays with it!!
Oh my, yes, Azure's all time favorite toy is her little toy umbrella stroller I got her from Wal-Mart...it was less than eight bucks and is "Graco" and everything...same pattern as her actual real big stroller in fact. Let me tell you, it holds up too because that thing has gone through the gutter and back and still looks new!! I highly recommend them!! :) That's so cute that she's all into pushing the big one (especially since she's so tiny)!!!!!
Post a Comment