Thursday, April 24, 2008

Phil's BBQ and Rock Band



7 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You guys will never be lacking in things to do. I'm dying for some good corn on the cob! I was drooling looking at the food!

Amberlynn said...

After reading about Phil's BBQ on Laura's blog, my interest has been peaked! I asked Judd if he had heard of it and he said that a couple of his friends have told him the same thing. So, we will definitely be visiting Phil's BBQ. Hopefully sooner than later.

The Mathews Family said...

Hi Kristi!

I just found your blog through Rachels :) That's so cool you guys live in SD! We live in Oceanside. Is your hubby at UCSD? SOOOooo cool.

Your baby is suuuuper srumptious! Congratulations :) I have a real soft spot for fair-faced baldies ;) Take care!

Jenny Mathews

Jenn & Cardy said...

I love Rock Band! We have it at our house too. I'm usually the drummer. I really want to find a time I can come out and visit you guys.

Holly said...

Kristi, HI!

I just found your blog through Jenny Mathews blog. Long time no see, do you even remember me, it has been a really long time since high school. Your little babe Ella is sooooo adorable!!! You guys keep yourselves busy don't you, you're always doing something fun, I love it! I'm going to keep checking back on you from time to time, hope you don't mind. It's fun to see you, your little family is so cute! :)

Take care,
Holly (Thompson) Smith

Holly said...

Hey Kristi, it's Holly again. I linked you to our blog and then went to check it to make sure it worked. Is your blog private? I'm not sure why I can see it through Jenny's but if it's okay I'd like an invitation. :) My email address is mypinkfluff@hotmail.com. Thanks!

P.S. You're still lookin' pretty as ever!

Anonymous said...

Phil's is are all time favorite !! ANytime you want to go please, please, please call us!! Cutest blog!!