Dan was in charge of dinner tonight, and thought Mickey D's was the way to go. Ella has always been a big fan of french fries. So, there would be no complaints from her. It was the cutest thing when Dan gave Ella, her happy meal box and her toy (princess crown) she got really excited and started diving into it all! She looked so grown up to me! Dan put her crown on, and she literally left it on the entire time she ate. And a whole hour after that!! It was super cute. She did good with her juice box and didn't spill once! I just can't believe how big she looked sitting there, eating her big girl happy meal.



5 Friendly Thoughts:
Our site has gone private... so send me your email address so I can add you to our readers! My email is hammerama@gmail.com
Thanks!
Kim
She most definitley IS a princess, wearing her crown like that!! My baby would never leave somthing on her head like that! Ella must be use to all her bows! I love it, and gotta love Mickey D's!! My kids can't get enough of it!
Sooooo cute! Isn't it weird that they grow so fast? And very sad too! She's is seriously adorable!
She does look so old eating her happy meal. She looks so into it- Mike said, "Wow, she must have been hungry! :) I LOVE her shoes too! Such a cutie pie.
Princess crowns?!? How did I miss that?? Now I want to go to McDonalds tomorrow to see if they still have some because Azure would LOVE that!! She looks sooooooooooooooo cute and soooooo "BIG GIRL"! Look at her EATING too!! I'm so proud!!! :) Okay, and gotta say, those are the cutest shoes EVER!! Where did you get them?!?!?!
Post a Comment