Friday, April 25, 2008

I've had my eye on you

I have been looking for a comfy, big girl chair, for Ella to lounge in for sooo very long! She just loves chairs, especially if they're her size!! I have been eyeing this bad boy for some time now. I was going back and forth between this one (from pottery barn kids) and the one from Target. My girlfriend, Amberlynn raves about how much her little Vali loves her anywhere chair. So with that in mind, I had a gift certificate to pottery barn, from when Ella was born. It was time to bust it out! I thought it had, maybe 20 bucks on it (a gift from one of my clients, thanks Erin!) But to my surprise it had over $50 dollars on it. Wooho! I'm finally breaking down and getting this chair for my little sweetie! I know I should wait for a holiday or something to give it to her, but who can wait! I'll call it her late Easter, early Memorial Day present! She was thrilled with her very own big girl chair!! Too cute!

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

She look so big sitting there! How cute! I love those chairs!

Amberlynn said...

The chair looks AWESOME! You won't regret this purchase, she already looks at home!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

NICE!! Gotta love those gift certificates that you stash, forget about, and then rediscover!!! :) Ella looks so grown up in her chair!! It's so adorable too in her signature pink to match her room!!