Ella has started liking cucumbers! Which is saying a lot for such a picky eater! Today she ate in high fashion, with her stunner shades on. Ella has always been an accessories girl! All blinged out, all the time! (which she was trained young, by yours truly!) She has been a big fan of her sunglasses and loves to wear her shades in or out of the house. She's a stlyin' little lady!! she's now at the age where she grabs Dan or my hand, and walks us to the door, saying "go, bye-bye!" We couldn't resit this sweet plea, with her being dolled up wearing her sunglasses. So, Dan took her on a nice long walk to tucker her out before her nap. When he came in, he informed me that she wore her sunglasses the entire walk and was grinning from ear to ear the whole time!! Ella you are so cool. We just love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Friendly Thoughts:
Great job Kristi! The collage looks pretty sweet!!! It's fun isn't it?!
I was looking at your blog with Devan and he said, "Why do they keep going to Hawaii and taking pictures?" I thought it was so funny. You do live in a great place- next best thing to Hawaii. Ella looks so cute in her sunglasses.
I just caught up on all of your entries! Y'all have so much fun! I am coming to visit so I can have so much fun! Ella is too cute in her snazzy sunglasses!
I love, love, love her shades!!!! She is seriously the BEST dressed kid I've ever met!! Always looks like she just stepped out of a Gymboree ad!! :) Thanks for inviting us to the park that day! We loved it! We should've gotten pictures of the girls with the crazy lady's BUNNY!!!! haha!
Post a Comment