Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My 15 Seconds of Fame

My girlfriend Julie and I, along with our kiddo's headed to the beach the other day. Little did we know we would be on the news that night! If I would have known, I might have gotten ready for my close up a little better. Oh-well. Notice Ella, just squinting and smiling in the background. Julie, is the one in yellow and her son Peterson is holding the Nemo bucket. We are only in the first 30 seconds of this little clip, and that is just fine with me :)
Click Here to view this video

You will have to pause the background music to hear the video clips
I have been on the news two other times in the past, for the salon I worked at in Utah. One for the eyelash extensions that I do. And the second (the only clip I could find) Is of~ summer up-do's. I am in the backgrounds doing hair and my model is the blond girl (shout out to Jenny) with a fancy pony tail.

6 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Your Famous!! and Ella too! :)

Cyndi said...

Cute Cute Cute! I watched them both. How fun for you. Hey now that I am not a zombie with all the unpacking and everything I wanted to tell you to tell your sweet husband thank you for helping us move. He was there almost from the beginning to the very end! What a great guy, he rocks!

Amberlynn said...

What are you talkin' about?! You look GREAT and very San Diegan!

Anonymous said...

That's our famous Kristi!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

YEA! Look at you RockStar!!! Those were fun to watch and would've been awesome to just be watching the news and then all of the sudden see some of my favorite San Diegans right there! Too bad I don't have cable! ;) Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

You look great! As always! Isn't it weird how you think it would be so fun to be on TV and then when you see it.... AAAWWWW! I can't believe I wore that, or looked like that, or said that! Makes me laugh!