Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ella's Finally Walking!!

*Sorry, I get a little excited in this video.

Ella has been walking around holding my pinkie for a couple of months now. Today, I was doing laundry, getting ready for our next group of visitors, and I turned around and she started walking on her own!! I was sooo excited because she has been so scared to go it alone. Ella does things when SHE is ready! So, looks like she started walking at 16 months. I have secretly loved the freedom of her not walking. That, now will be over, as she gets better and better at walking. Then, I'm sure I'll be chasing her all around! Good job, Ella-Bean we are so proud of you!

8 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi! This is Liz. Ella is so dang adorable!! I love the video of her walking and how proud she looks! She looks so cute walking, way to go little Ella! How is San Diego?? Looks like we need to take a trip there!

Darger Party of 3 said...

This was by far the cutest thing!! I loved seeing it!!! I am so proud of you Ella!!! Yay!!!

Mandy said...

Hooray for Ella! That is the cutest video ever! It's hard for me to believe she is so big...I miss that little pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

She's off! You'll never stop her now! Way to go Ella!

ML said...

Congratulations, Ella Bella! Alexander is proud of you. Now you can keep pace with him. Practice your karate for the next time you see him. You can teach him not to take your toys away anymore.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I can't even begin to imagine how great that feels to see! Se is so darn cute!!!

Jared and Laura said...

The best part is her huge grin at the end...she's so pleased with herself.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

YAY!!!!! I love that feeling!!! It's just so exciting when they finally get up the courage to just DO IT!! And then suddenly they're pros over night!! Oh, she is just so cute!!!