Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pool Day with Daddy!

Today was so hot! It got up to 86 degrees! In April, crazy! Dan didn't have to work and no school which equaled a good day to hit the pool!! We would have gone to the beach, but, with a day like today, I'm sure the beaches would have been packed! Why not stay home, with less crowds. And soak up the sun in the beautiful pool at our apartment. Ella loved spending time with her daddy. No doubt daddy needed some Ella time too!

6 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish we had a pool to play in! It is finally getting warmer here, so the pool days are not far away! Seeing your post is getting me excited for summer!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Okay, Ella is definitely naturally a little California chick!! She looks so adorable in her little bathing suit!! How nice to have a pool!! I'm so jealous! ;) I love the picture with her holding her cellphone and floaty, that's just too priceless!!

Jared and Laura said...

I'm jealous...that looks like so much fun! Can't wait until we have weather like that. And I like the new car...it does look like a nice little beach car.

Anonymous said...

Looks absolutely wonderful! I can't wait till we finally reach the 80's! How are you doing your little quotes in boxes? And then adding the sparkle? Looks so cute!

ML said...

Looks like Daddy needs a little time at the gymn, too. No more Calvin Kline underwear ads for him. Ha,ha,ha. Just kidding! :) Looks like fun.

Charlotte said...

It almost got up to 70 here yesterday! Oliver put his swimsuit on first thing because he was sure it was summer. I'm so jealous.