
Sunday, April 6, 2008
A Good Place to Visit!
Dan and I have had a lot of visitors lately, and hopefully, many more!!! I'm not sure if it's us they want to see, or beautiful San Diego? Whatever the reason, we'll take it!! My fabulous friend, (since the 7th grade!) Kandise, came to visit, along with her hubby Brian, and their two adorable kids, Asher and Evie. They were here for the weekend and even Dan was able to break away to see them too. I wished we could have had a few more days to play! On the agenda was: Disneyland, Sea World, and the beach. (Is this a pattern??) It was way nice to see them and have the kiddos play together! we had loads of fun!! Hurry back, and play again soon! We love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Friendly Thoughts:
I hope your not too overwhelmed with visitors yet? We still want to come out and hang with you guys again in a few months! Looks like your really getting to know your area and having a lot of fun doing it! Good to see Dan was able to join in the fun too!
Look like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad you have so many visitors! Doesn't it make life so fun.
I have decided that you are freakishly photogenic. Not fair!!! :)
I'm totally jealous of all your fun visitors! What a great excuse to keep having sooooo much fun!!! :) I agree with the above comment 100%, you are FREAKISHLY PHOTOGENIC!! It doesn't hurt that you're such a hot mama, but you seriously always look gorgeous in your pictures! We really need to take Azure to Disneyland when Corey gets back because I think she would have a blast now that she's on this huge princess kick!!!
Post a Comment