I also wanted to write down some of the funny stuff Ella is doing right now, so I don't forget:
*She really wants to feed herself by using a bowl and a spoon. She loves it! (mostly, she makes a huge mess!)
*She blows on her food before she takes a bite. It's hilarious! (learned from mom)
*She is talking before she walking! She can say "kitty, doggie, hello, bye-bye, my momma, daddy, bath, baby, juice, up, more, no-no, don't want, okay, truck, book, ball, banana, apple, and dance, uh-oh" are some of her vocab right now!
*She can walk by barely holding my pinkie finger. She thinks she needs it, and if I let go she will take a few steps, before realizing that she is not holding on, gets scared and sits down. Everything is on Ella's own time frame.
*She still only has four teeth. Hello! It's taking forever! She still hasn't hit 20 lbs and she is 16 months! Ella's a little bean!
*She dances to everything! and to the beat. She is a good little dancer! You can just say the word dance, and she's a dancin'!
*She knows all her body parts, hands, feet, nose, ears, hair, head, mouth, teeth, eyes, belly button and can point to each one. When you say " show me your teeth" and she chomps her teeth up and down. And when you say "Where are your eyes?" she blinks them really slow, up and down. Super funny! She is in Love with her belly button! She is always checking it out!
* She loves a ton of attention. She will ham it up for you, if you give her some, by blowing kisses or playing a game of peek-a-boo!
* She is extremely particular in the way she wants things done. she has to have things in her order. She loves taking things out of something (like a jar etc.) and putting it neatly back and putting the lid on and off. Loves to close and open doors, drawers, cupboards, Tupperware etc. keeps her entertained for a long time.
* She loves her little tea set, and make a swish noise when she "pours" her tea in to the teacups. And then takes the teacup and pretends to drink from it. So cute.
* She is a T.V. fan! Right now her fav's are: Sesame Street, Telatubbies, Tiger and Pooh, Bunny Town, Mickey's Playhouse, Baby Einstein, and Toy Story.
* She can throw a monster temper tantrum! I'm not looking forward to the terrible two's. She will scream for attention, and I HATE it! I I'm trying very hard to nip that in the bud!
* Except for me (she's a big time mommas girl) She loves boys/guys, and will go to them, over any lady. Should I be scared??
* Always ready for a bath. If you say to her "wanna take a bath?" she will tell you "yeah" and start tugging on her clothes as she makes her way to the bathtub.
* She's good at giving kisses, when we ask "Can I have a kiss?" She puckers up and gives a big, open mouth, drooly, kiss. Which I of course, love.


9 Friendly Thoughts:
That little clip of her talking is so cute! What a big girl, starting to talk. I can tell she's your daughter:) Hope you had a great Easter. Miss you!
I love it!! She really knows what she is saying even if nobody else does!! So sweet, I watched it twice! She a little sweetheart!
So sweet! Don't you just love this age, they are so innocent and talkative and explorative. I love it! She's adorable!
She's is looking and acting so big. This is such a fun age! I love the pretend tea sounds. That's too cute!
What a cutie! It often seems to me like kids who talk a lot initially take longer to learn to walk- they are concentrating so much on learning to do that... the other takes longer.
Awwwwwwwww! She is soooooooooo cute! Talkin' on your cell phone. What a girl! I LOVED reading all the fun things Ella is doing now. How did you get your fancy bullets? I LOVE it! Please share your secret! ;) Love ya!
Alexander loved hearing Ella talk. He wanted to hear it over and over. Very cute. It inspired me to finally start my own blog. I'll have to get some pointers from you.
OH my goodness she is the cutest little thing! I love the gabbin'! She is pro! And I completely understand the need for the REAL cell phone- Hannah doesn't believe in the fake ones either!!! I love videos!
HOW CUTE!! I love her little language! What a fun, fun age! Be prepared for her to continue to steal your cellphone because Azure still does! She was the same with only wanting the "real" thing so when we upgraded our phones she then inherited our old models so that they were still completely "real" but no longer had service (no more fear of calling China for a chat)! Haha! I loved reading all about Ella (I'm going to steal this idea from you)! What a great way to document all the little-yet adorable-things that she does!!
Post a Comment