Ella is no stranger of watching T.V. (I hate to admit that as a mom) Her favorite has always been Baby Einstein (she's still crazy for em') We have recently introduced her to 'Elmo's World' on Sesame Street, and she is in love!! She will watch in awe at everything little Elmo will do! I let her watch it as she eats her breakfast in the morning. And she won't even move a muscle, it really is so cute how much she loves this guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 Friendly Thoughts:
Silly Ella, can't get enough of that Elmo! My Little one loves little einsteins and starts doing the dance as soon as the music comes on.
That's hilarious, I can't get over how dang cute she is, I miss her. The other day Alexander told me he was having a baby and naming it Ella. I think he misses her too.
That's so cute! Holland is the same way, she loves Elmo too!
Hey is the collage site photoscape.com? If so is there somewhere on the site that you have to go to to them? When I went on it a photographers site? Is that right? HELP!
I know I always say this- But, she looks so big! Elmo is the best, because I don't mind watching it when my kids are addicted. Devan wants to play with Ella again.
Post a Comment