I think Ella has changed a bit, but, she still wears the same bows!! Maybe next year she'll have enough hair to wear piggy tales?? I won't hold my breath!
4
Friendly Thoughts:
Anonymous
said...
She'll get her hair, no worries! And knowing you, it will be done in curls, pig tails, braided, tons of bows, looking like a doll! Cuz' that's how you do things! always looking amazing!
She is just so so so so sooo adorable!!! I love it!!!! So, Megan really wants to get her hair done on Saturday and was wondering if you were available :) Just let me know!
Hey... did you get that table/chairs from IKEA? Hannah has the same! And Hannah's pink chair is from Target- I almost bought it online, but they had one at the store!! PHEW! Big time score! Hope y'all had a great Easter!
4 Friendly Thoughts:
She'll get her hair, no worries! And knowing you, it will be done in curls, pig tails, braided, tons of bows, looking like a doll! Cuz' that's how you do things! always looking amazing!
Bald or not, she's still adorable! just love that little Ella!
She is just so so so so sooo adorable!!! I love it!!!! So, Megan really wants to get her hair done on Saturday and was wondering if you were available :) Just let me know!
Hey... did you get that table/chairs from IKEA? Hannah has the same! And Hannah's pink chair is from Target- I almost bought it online, but they had one at the store!! PHEW! Big time score!
Hope y'all had a great Easter!
Post a Comment