Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jenna, Brent, and Gavin-boy!

Oh, Yippee! My beautiful friend of 11 years, Jenna, called me up and said she was coming out to go to Disneyland, and asked if we would like to join them. Of course!! (this is when the season pass comes in handy) We met up (minus Dan, stupid law school:( with Jenna and her hubby Brent and their little stud-muffin, Gavin, along with her sister Kaylee and her daughter Katelyn. And had a blast! It was so fun to see them, and have tons of fun with the kids!! Thanks guys, you are awesome! We had a ball!

They stayed the night at our house, after the day of partying. The next morning, Ella and Gavin had a little cereal picnic and became the best of friends!

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Mandy said...

Oh man, those pictures are so cute! I wish I was there with you girls. Gavin and Ella are so cute together too! Do I hear wedding bells??? Devan my not go for that ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok, now you are having to much fun!! How nice would it be to live so close to all of that! I love that you are enjoying SD so much. We want to come out and join in the festivities as well.

Davis Family said...

They were so cute that morning!! i miss you guys so much!! Thanks again for all the fun!!