I LOVE San Francisco!! This past weekend, Ella and I met up with some of Dan's family, for a short little get-a-way in this trolley-car city. And had such a great time! We stayed right in the city, where they have the greatest shopping ever!! We spent our days, shopping, walking, eating fabulous food, and seeing the sights of San Fran. Dan's mom Cindy, his sister Maryliegh, her husband Justin and my nephew "Anner" along with Maryliegh's long time friend, Melanie and her sweet little bundle Kate made up our group! It was kind of funny walking along the streets of this busy city, with all three of our babies and all of our strollers. We looked like a baby parade. But it didn't stop us from having a good time! Thanks so much for inviting us, we had sooo much fun!
Chinatown~ We had some of the yummiest Chinese food here! House of Nan King. mmmm... Thanks for the recommendation Jenna! We also scored some sweet deals shopping!
Fisherman's Wharf~ This place is awesome! I loved it. So cute! The seafood here was amazing. and we had a ball looking at all it's fun little shops. There's a store on the Pier called 'Chocolate Heaven'...need I say more?
Cute cousins! Alexander, is Ella's only cousin on Dan's side of the family. And they have played together ever since Ella was born. They were sooo cute to each other on this trip, I miss having family close!! Thanks again for a wonderful trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 Friendly Thoughts:
I Love Love Love San Fran too!! Sounds like you guys had quite the time! Miss you!
Wow! Are you just constantly having fun?!? I'm so jealous of all your adventures...I'll just live vicariously through you!
Every time I think of Alexander, I remember the time, before Ella was born, that you tried a bikini on him =)
Fun times! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you take lots of pictures because I get to enjoy them. It definitely looks like your having a FABULOUS time! I especially LOVE the cousins collage. Soooooooooo, cute!
I meant you're not your. :)
Post a Comment