Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happiest place on earth!

I was feeling bad for poor Ella, being cooped up indoors trying to get over her wheezing bronchitis. So... she was feeling better, and since it has been so gorgeous outside lately.... What better reason to head on down to the happiest place on earth, to play in the sun at Disneyland? We have a season pass and go all the time, but this time it was just the girls out for some fun! I love this place! I used to think that you couldn't have as much fun if you brought a baby. I was so wrong! Fantasy Land is a section in Disneyland that babies can go on all the rides! In fact, there are a lot of rides through out the whole park, little ones can go on. We had a blast! Ella's favorites rides right now are: Small World, Teacups, Winnie the pooh, Alice in Wonderland, Finding Nemo, and Monsters Inc. It is so cute seeing her light up while she is having fun on the rides. It is my very favorite part!

You wouldn't know by looking, but Ella really does Love Disneyland! I think she just wanted to play and not stop for mommy to take pictures with the scary Disney characters!! One day she will love these guys!
So, when we go to Disneyland, I have a hard time not spoiling Ella! There is way too many cute things around, and it's to hard not to get caught up with it all. Like your a kid again!

And of course, Ella's favorite part of the day. The parade of dreams at the end! You just can't help but have fun here!!

8 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you have a season pass to Disneyland! I thought having one to the zoo was cool, oh man. Looks like you girls had lots of fun!
Hey what site are you using for your cute picture collages?

Anonymous said...

No Fair! I wanna play at Disneyland with you girls!! When we come out we are going there!

Amberlynn said...

You Disneyland junkee you! ;) They should hire you to do commercials! I'm glad that you had a great day in the warm sun. And of course, love all the pics. Keep em comin!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE Disneyland!! I'm glad you had fun! Seeing those pictures makes me want to get a season pass too!!

Charlotte said...

We're so jealous... we wanted to make it out there one more time before the baby, but we just couldn't make it happen. I think we'll come out this summer, though.

Anonymous said...

Disneyland fits you, you are so darling and so cute!! I just love ya!! Thanks for the b-day lunch, super fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I meant to put so darling and happy because darling and cute would be the same thing no? Hello it is late for me.

Misty said...

So fun! I can't wait till the boys are old enough to do stuff like that. Too cute.