Friday, February 22, 2008

My Girls!


I was having a "miss my girlfriends back home" day! I wanted to give them all a shout out and tell them how much I love, and miss my beautiful friends! I LOVE our girls trips we take and wanted to put together a little tribute, of a few of our favorite get-a-ways!


Our LA Trip to 'Price is Right'!


One of our many Mesquite trips!!


Love you girls!! Miss you all!!

7 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

You Guys Are HOT!!

Mandy said...

You're the best Kristi! I love you too and I miss you so much. I'm glad you haven't forgotten us!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better then good girlfriends!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should get your girls together for a NYC trip...and I'll tag along. We can eat cupcakes and frozen hot chocolates too! :) Hope y'all are good! Glad to see that the breathing treatments won't be a regular thing!

Anonymous said...

We LOVE you to Kristi!!!

Davis Family said...

Man, what hot babes!! it is funny cause I did not even recognize myself, I just kept thinking, who is that? Wasn't that so much fun?? Can't wait for the next one!!

Davis Family said...

When is Kandise not pregnant in any of these pictures?!