My awesome husband surpised me for Valentine's day with tickets to see 'Corteo', a traveling show by 'Cirque Del Soleil'!! And they weren't just any tickets, they were v.i.p tickets called Tapis Rouge. That entailed: Sitting in the vip section which was in the first 5 rows!! Going to the Tapis Rouge lounge before the show, and during intermission, for appetizers and drinks, in an amazing big top tent! We also were given a complimentary CD and program of the show! We went with Kim and Ian, friends of Dan from school. The guys thought it would be a great gift for their ladies for V-Day! And it was so much better then great, it was Fantastic!
The show was breathtaking and very dream-like! The costume design and acts they preformed were unbelievable!! I have seen 'Mystere' in Las Veagas, and fell in love with 'Cirque Du Soleil'! The amazing talent the preformers have is unreal! You are stunned by the things they can do! I would love to eventually see them all. Every show has a unique theme; Corteo's theme, is about the dreams and flashbacks of an old man's life, right before he dies. You feel like you are definitley in a dream world during the course of the show! It was magic!! Thank you sweetie, for a wonderful night! I Loved it!





4 Friendly Thoughts:
I've been dying to see one of those shows. I think we'll take a trip to Vegas and do it sometime, we just haven't made it happen yet. Looks like so much fun!
So Fun! I want to see that show! Looks really cool. Way to go Dan, good gift!
I'm jealous...that would have been so much fun!! I'm glad you guys had fun...as always, I love the pics!
Looks like you had tons of fun! Way to go Dan!
Post a Comment