Thursday, February 21, 2008

Header Change

My blogging buddie, Amberlynn, helped me "pimp out my blog!" Kind of fun! Thanks girly! :)

6 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I love the new header! It looks awesome! And so girly. Good job Kristi! When you figure out how to do the blurb stuff, you'll have to tutor me. :)
Angela( You know... your sister-in-law)

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I'm jealous that you have someone to show you how to do all that stuff. I've played around a bit but can't figure anything out! I love your picture collages too! So cute.

Cyndi said...

Hey I love the new look. It is great. Isn't Amberlynn the best?

Cyndi said...

I got them from Best Buy for around $30. You don't have to get the crazy colors that I did either and not only that but if you don't like the ones from Best Buy you can get them online from http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/smokinbuds-p-10.html
I love them!

Charlotte said...

You have such cute family pictures!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Okay, so now y'all have got to help me with mine!!! haha! Oh, so I've been meaning to ask you if you would let my sister hire you to cut her hair?? I've heard only fabulousness about your skillz and she's in desperate need of someone doing some damage control (she is naturally blonde, dyed her hair black for a year and is now in the process of going back to blonde...yikes!)