I never wear high heels anymore! I used to LIVE in them!! So, I was going out, and the heels were going on! I was determined to look cute, no matter how painful. I have a whole closet full of shoes that never get worn anymore. Well, my fabulous shoes didn't make it to long, before I was dying for my flip flops. How did I used to do this? as the saying goes "Pain is beauty!" That was so true tonight!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Wyclef Concert
I love going to concerts! I haven't been to one in a long time. So when Dan's friend Eric, and his girlfriend Cindy came into town, we all got tickets, and I got a babysitter, and we went for a "much needed" night out. The concert was in downtown San Deigo at the 'House of Blues' It was so fun! It made me want to make a goal of going to concerts more often. Dan's two brothers, Mathew and Aaron along with Cardon, a friend from law school went with us as well. Wyclef's music has an island sound and is way fun to dance to. We all had such a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Friendly Thoughts:
It definitely has been a long time since I have been to a concert. You look Hot! :) I can't believe you used to live in those heels either! I guess beauty really is pain. He, he.
I want to go to a concert so bad. I used to go all the time before I had Ava. You have inspired me to go to one now.
Post a Comment