This is a picture of the Gaslamp District in downtown San Deigo
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Mardi Gras in San Deigo!
I have never been to MARDI GRAS! I always thought it was a way-to-wild party, with crazy people everywhere. When we heard that they were closing off a huge part of the gaslamp district, (a really trendy and urban part of downtown) and having a big parade with yummy cajun food, it sounded like fun. So, since Dan's friends were in town, what better excuse then to try a west coast version of Mardi Gras. It was fun to be out and about with a LOT of high energy people. Some of them had outrageous costumes on, with the big feather masks and all. It was really awesome! Ella LOVED the beads we caught! She wore them around her neck, all blinged out, for like 20 min!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Friendly Thoughts:
Hey Kristi and Dan!!! Cute Cute Blog! Jenn told me y'all had one and I'm excited to see it! I hope California is treating you well! Ella is beautiful and you two look happy as clams!
Keep in touch!
Kim Hammer
You guys have really been doing some FUN stuff!
Post a Comment