Saturday, February 9, 2008

My "Sandy" Girl

It was the most beautiful day today! It was 77 degrees and not a cloud in the sky! (Sorry to those of you still in the snow) Ella and I went down to Pacific Beach to soak up some sun. She had a ball! Ella is a BIG fan of the sand! she loves to bury her little toes, and she digs her hands right in. She can crawl so fast on the sand to! (No more leisurely reading my book, while Ella plays on the towel with her toys.) We had a little mommy and baby beach day. I just have to say, I love San Deigo!

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

No fair!!! We are freezing here! I want to be at the beach!

Jared and Laura said...

I'm jealous of the warm weather...we're burying our feet in the snow, ugh. Your pictures are so cute...it's fun to see Ella growing.

Tyler H said...

Anything but snow sure does look nice! but especially THAT! Oliver still talks about you guys almost daily especially "Baby Ella". In other news,your house here has sold again... in less than a week. Haven't really met the new neighbors yet.

Mandy said...

Ok- I need to book my flight today! No, seriously, I'll call you because I NEED the warmth. The pictures are so cute. You're both a couple of babes ;)