Monday, February 11, 2008

Bananas and Pancakes

Ella is a VERY picky eater! In fact some days she'll go all day, hardly eating a thing! It is very frustrating. But, some food she will eat, day or night, are her two favorite things Bananas and Pancakes! I am so glad we have Costco nearby, because we go through bananas like water. She is a little monkey. And now Costco makes pancakes in a spray can! They are the best, and so very easy! Gotta love Costco! I hope a diet of pancakes and bananas are okay cuz' that is what Ella's living on!

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Amberlynn said...

Pancakes in a spray can?? Are you serious? That's crazy!! Did she eat that whole pancake? Go Ella. I don't blame her, how can you resist yummy pancakes.

Charlotte said...

I've got to try those pancakes in a spray can (right after I figure out who to send to Costco :/). I think that diet is pretty good... that's mostly what I ate when I was pregnant with Savannah and she turned out pretty good =)