To add to the post below: We went to the Doctor today, for a follow up appointment to see how Ella did using the breathing machine, for her wheezing bronchitis. The Doctor was pleasantly surprised in how quickly she seemed to be getting better! He said that we would continue through the weekend with the machine and return it to the doctor's on Monday. She will be just fine! She might get a little asthma when she gets a cold etc. That I can handle! Asthma all the time, and using the breathing machine all the time, would be much harder! Way to go Ella, your a little trooper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh, that is a relief for a parent to hear! I'm sure Ella is glad no more of that machine! We just love her!!
I'm so happy she's feeling better!! Sick babies are the worst!
Post a Comment