The weather has been so great lately! In the low 70's! So Ella and I took full opportunity and headed out to the zoo! It was really exciting there, because we went when they were feeding all the animals. At the mountian lion cage, Ella kept saying really loud "Hi Kitty!" It was so cute! (He was definitely one big kitty.) Ella absoulutly adores all animals. It makes taking her to the zoo so very fun!
Later that evening, after dinner. Daddy brought liquorish home from school and though it was a good idea to share some with Ella. (All you mom's out there know what's going to happen next.) I said: " Sure, you can give her some, as long as you clean her up later." He agreed, thinking, how bad could she get? It's just one piece. Well, she got pretty sticky. Ella didn't mind at all, she thought it was so yummy! Dan, on the other hand, had his work cut out for him! Scrubbing the sticky goo of her little face. He didn't mind though, she looked so cute!




3 Friendly Thoughts:
I'm so jealous of all that sun! Those pictures remind me of the time Tyler gave Oliver a blue candy cane. YIKES!
Oh my that certainly looks sticky! I love that it even got in her hair! The zoo looked fun too. We have a really pathetic zoo at our park...You have inspired me to go by and see the 12 animals there! I have to learn how to do some great photo layouts like yours...but for the life of me I have no idea how :) Enjoy your weekend! Tell Daniel I say hello!
Sooooo cute!! Let me guess, one thing that Ella will always eat is sugar then right??? Yeah, I'm now fully convinced that her and Azure are supposed to be identical twins!!!!!!!! I came home once to find Corey giving Azure watermelon...luckily she was only in a onsie because she ended up COMPLETELY PINK!!!!! :)
Post a Comment