Tonight while watching the Oscars, Ella was being super funny and putting her finding nemo bucket on her head and crawling around laughing. Just cracking herself up by taking it on and off. Silly girl, I am lovin' this age right now!
Julie, after Ella borrowed Peterson's, finding nemo sand toy kit, she just had to have her own! It is just, too much fun!
6
Friendly Thoughts:
Anonymous
said...
Ava does the same thing! With anything she can put on her head! It is so funny!! We need to get these two together soon.
Ella is so cute, Kristi! That is such a great age and it'll fly by! Hey, what program do you use for your photos? I love the little sayings you do and the grouping! Way cute! I think I need this program!
She is such a sweetie and so stinkin cute! I guess I have only seen her out in public like at church and baby showers when she is looking her finest. I almost didn't recognize her without her beautiful head bands.
Hey! Thanks so much for the advice! I'll remember that (and fix the current ones)! I love it! As for the cast...damn Edward- I was hoping for some smokin' hot guy...not Harry Potter's buddy. So, that sucks, but I'm still excited!
I LOVE your title on your blog? How do you get it to look so cute and scrapbooky? I 'm glad that you posted a comment on my blog b/c I have been trying for weeks to find your blog again, now I'll just have to add you as a link so I won't lose it.
6 Friendly Thoughts:
Ava does the same thing! With anything she can put on her head! It is so funny!! We need to get these two together soon.
Ella is so cute, Kristi! That is such a great age and it'll fly by! Hey, what program do you use for your photos? I love the little sayings you do and the grouping! Way cute! I think I need this program!
She's so cute...and growing up fast. I'm glad she's feeling better. Your new blog background is awesome...wish I was as computer savvy.
She is such a sweetie and so stinkin cute! I guess I have only seen her out in public like at church and baby showers when she is looking her finest. I almost didn't recognize her without her beautiful head bands.
Hey! Thanks so much for the advice! I'll remember that (and fix the current ones)! I love it!
As for the cast...damn Edward- I was hoping for some smokin' hot guy...not Harry Potter's buddy. So, that sucks, but I'm still excited!
I LOVE your title on your blog? How do you get it to look so cute and scrapbooky? I 'm glad that you posted a comment on my blog b/c I have been trying for weeks to find your blog again, now I'll just have to add you as a link so I won't lose it.
Post a Comment