Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Got "Tagged" Twice!

I was kind of avoiding doing the "tag" thing but when I got tagged twice, I thought it was time to join in, and fill it out! Thank you Amberlynn and Julie. =)
Perfect timing for Valentine's Day! They are fun to read on other people's blog. So here goes......

What is your husbands name? Daniel Louis Jones
How long have you and your s.o. been together? Married 4 1/2 years, Dated 2 years, Together almost 7 years!!! whoah!
Who eats more? I can totally eat more, although I shouldn't! When Dan gets to busy he won't stop to eat. Where as I, live for my next meal!
Who said I love you first? Dan, I wanted to hold out until he said it first. He was such a mystery when we were dating. I figured when he said it, he would really mean it!
Who is taller? Dan, by only 3 1/2 inches. When I wear my really high heels, I am.
Who sings better? I guess me??? Which is not saying much. I never hear Dan sing unless it's a silly song to Ella.
Who is smarter? I'll have to say Dan, going to law school and all....
Who has more speeding tickets? Me, I use to drive fast, now with Ella, I slow things down.
Who does the laundry? We both do. Dan is good at the laundry thing!
Who does the dishes? That one, is most definitely, me!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, even when we are on vacation, out of habit we sleep on the same sides of the bed.
Who pays the bills? Dan for sure!! I would put us in the poor house!
Who mows the lawn? Back in Utah, when we had a home, Dan always mowed the lawn. He landscaped it, weeded it, watered it, Planted the trees then re-planted the trees and so on.....
Who cooks dinner? Cooks??? Neither, how sad is that! But I would have to say, somtimes I get on a cooking kick and then it's back to fending for ourselves. (I'm working on that one)
Who drives when you are together? Dan, If I drive, he is a backseat driver and I hate that. I feel safer when he drives anyway.
Who is more stubborn? oohh... that's a toughie, I say we are pretty even!
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me, I always over react and then realize I was wrong.
Whose parents do you see the most? In Utah we were 5 min from his fam. so we saw them every week! Now that we are in Cali. I say it is pretty even.
Who kissed who first? Dan did! I was holding out for that to! (mystery remember) It took him forever!!! Finally after like 2 weeks with me trying my best moves. He kissed me, it was great!
Who proposed? Dan, He tried to surprize me, since we already knew we were getting married. (just waiting on the ring) He picked me up from work, and flew me to Veagas!! (in remembrance of our 1st trip we took together) Proposed, and we flew home the same night! It was such a little adventure and I loved how spontaneous it was!
Who is more sensitive? I am, Dan is a rock!
Who has more friends? Pretty even, We are both really social and have had the same group of friends since Jr. High!
Who has more siblings? Uhh... definitely Dan! 11 kids in his family! He is second oldest. with 6 brothers and 5 sisters!
Who wears the pants in the family? We both take a leg! =)

I "Tag"... Mandy Brenchly, Angela Jensen, and Laura Webber! Tag your it! =)

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi! It's Lisa. I love your blog and it has been so fun to see what you guys have been up to! Tell Dan good luck with law school, he'll do great! How fun that you are in California! It looks beautiful, I'm jealous, beach everyday!

Amberlynn said...

Cute Collage Kristy, Christy, Kristie! Ha, ha! I can't believe you spelled my name wrong!!! :)

Charlotte said...

I was always so impressed that Dan went to the laundromat when you guys lived here. That's what he gets for ripping up the house, right? But I still don't think Tyler could have done that. Our clothes would have come home all pink or something!