Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Poor Baby
My poor baby girl started wheezing a couple of days ago, and I just thought it was from the cold she was getting over. Ella has only been sick 3 times in 15 months! But, Dan was getting concerned and thought I should have it cheacked out. So I called the doctor and they told me to bring her in the same day! I felt like I was a bad mom thinking it wasn't that big of a deal. They gave her a breathing test, which she HATED if fact when the nurse was done, Ella scolded her, with her eyebrows furrowed, pointing her finger at her saying, "no, no, no!" (It was really funny) Ella was not a happy camper. When the test came back they said she might have the starting of asthma! The doctor says it is a minor case, but I still feel so bad. They are calling it wheezing bronchitis for now. I have to use this breathing machine on her 3 times a day for 3 days to see if any thing changes!! It has been a hard couple of days, she fights Dan and I when we give her the treatment (baby einstien does helps) My Dad and I both have allergies and a minor case of asthma, so it is in Ella genes, but I was hopeful that nursing her for 15 months would prevent that! I guess genetics are winning. We will find out on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh how sad! Poor Ella. I hope everything turns out to be ok. She is adorable!
I hope she checks out fine. Keep us posted! She is such a little sweetie. Good luck on Thursday.
So sad to have a sick baby. I would have thought having cats would help also (I've heard kids that live with animals have a smaller incidence of asthma and allergies.) At least you got it checked early!
That is so funny she was scolding the nurse! She is so cute. I hope she's okay. It's so sad when babies are sick.
Hey beautiful Jones family. Thanks for the email. Brooke and I will have to get going on the blogspot asap. Hope Ella gets better quick...something crazy has been in the air in Utah and people all over have one bug or another, but we seem to be doing good. Brooke is 28 weeks now. She had a rough time in her second trimester with being sick for 2 months straight, but is now doing great. We just put Preston in a new bedroom with a new bed to get ready for the new baby in a couple. We didn't want him to feel the new baby was taking over. We painted the room Jazz Blue and he loves it. He is already a baller so I am doing something right. He has been in there for 10 days now and for the first time when we put him to bed at 9pm, after Brooke and I went downstairs to watch Idol, he walked down and said he couldn't sleep. WEIRD! He's obviously testing out his freedom which is cool to see, but we are helping him understand it "nite nite" and he has to sleep. Other than that, we're keeping busy, having fun and taking names with Latitude. If you know anyone that wants to sell Dish over the summer let me know. Take care and we miss you guys! Peace and Flowers, Osmond and Brooke Seangsuwan
what a funny little girl - it is ao sad to see kids hooked up to machines like that though...
Poor sweet baby Ella!
o.k., you'll have to go in and change the width to 900 because my screen is smaller than yours (and I don't see the side boarders at all, which means that other people probably can't either).
Ooooooh poor ella!! Poor mommy and daddy too... it is no fun being the bag guy...or gal.
Post a Comment