Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dr. Cana

I just have to give a shout out and do a little bragging of my very ambitious sista! She is the first surgeon in Yuma AZ, to head up bariatric surgery. They even made a whole section of the hospital for bariatrics and she's the head honcho of it all. Holla, she's kind of a big deal. We went to see the new facility and her in action, doing what she does best. Ella, and the rest of us are very impressed! FYI if your not quite sure what bariatric surgery is...It's gastric bypass and lap bands etc. We all know how popular those surgery's are...ie Star Jones, Al Roker etc. you know what I'm sayin'

She famous around these parts.....above is her poster

And....she's got a billboard conveniently next to McDonald's and Burger King...coincidence? I think not :)

2 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

That is DANG COOL!!! AWESOME JOB CANDICE!!! I'm so proud, and SO IMPRESSED!

byebyedays said...

I want to come see the facility!:)