that was a fun night! i can't wait to do another girls night. hopefully it won't be in three months :) you need to send me a copy of this picture. it turned out great of all of us!
CUTE and I loved it! I had soo much fun and am REALLY glad I stayed for the chick flick too! That's was a WHOLE lot of great laughs!! Yes, let's definitely do another girls night NEXT month and every month after that!
6 Friendly Thoughts:
that was a fun night! i can't wait to do another girls night. hopefully it won't be in three months :)
you need to send me a copy of this picture. it turned out great of all of us!
CUTE and I loved it! I had soo much fun and am REALLY glad I stayed for the chick flick too! That's was a WHOLE lot of great laughs!! Yes, let's definitely do another girls night NEXT month and every month after that!
I love your pictures of your Spontaneous Afternoon! You guys are the cutest lil family! Your girls night out makes me realize it's time. Very fun!
What a great sized group you guys have!
Isn't it about time you and Dan had another baby? :)
Cute pictures! It's always nice to get some "girl time."
Post a Comment