Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Well, I Didn't Die

But I came pretty close!

Boot Camp up-date: Today was my second day of boot camp and let me tell you, I hurt EVERYWHERE! Since starting this adventure, I realized just how outta shape I really am. My legs feel like jello and I'm pretty sure I lost a lung after we ran the stadium stairs today. Whew, just 2 whole months more.... But, the way I feel after this early a.m. torture...... AWESOME!! Here's to many more painful mornings. Bring it on!

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

WAY TO GO!! Whew, that just makes me all tired and achy just thinking about it! ;) Wow, day two already! GREAT JOB! I'm gonna call you while the girls are playing on the park this afternoon so we can chat and catch up!

Mandy said...

You Go Girl! I am so proud of you and your persistence. Keep up the good and hard work. Watch Biggest Loser tonight and you will feel even more motivated. I always get a good workout in the day after I watch!

Amberlynn said...

2 whole months left eh?!! I'm impressed Kristi! Great job!!

byebyedays said...

Hey, keep it up little lady... I'm SO PROUD! (Not that you even NEED IT!!!) Turns out there is a boot camp here to. Ya think I'm doing it... Um, that's a big fat NO!!! I give up, I don't know what it's going to take for me.:(

Darger Party of 3 said...

Yikes!! Self inflicted torture!! Can't wait to hear how you feel in the end. I am rooting for you.