Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beachside Pedi's And Mani's

Dan's sister came into town over her birthday for a mini Vaca. A present from her new hubby (Awe newlyweds:) We thought it would be fun to have a girly day and get pampered! I colored and cut Louisa's hair in the morning and then we ran off to Pacific beach to get pedi's and Mani's. A pedicure really is one of my favorite things to go get done. I'd get one every week if I could! Ella is quickly following in my footsteps with her love for getting her toes done. She was awesome, she held so still to let her nails dry and didn't touch them once. I love that I have a girly girl on my hands.

After all the pampering we took our tootsies to the beach to soak up a little sun. I think next time we'll hit the beach before the nails, so we don't get them all sandy. But at least our piggies looked darn good walking along the shore.

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

OH my goodness, that is so adorable! I should totally do this with Azure!

ML said...

I picked out that same color when I got my toes done recently. She has good taste!