
I have lived here two years and have had 2 different season passes to SD Wild Animal Park and never knew about the summer-time only, Dino Mountain, that they bring it to the WAP every year. Maybe because I avoid the WAP in the summer since it gets so blazing hot up there. Well despite the 100+ weather, me and my friend Kim with kiddies in tow, braved the heat and got to experience the dazzling dinosaurs. I was very impressed with how huge and life like they were. They moved, growled, blinked, twitched, and some even spit water at you. Occasionally I got a little freaked out by the big things. We had to coax the girls through the first part by telling them they were nice dinosaurs and they growl at us because they like us :) By the end they weren't so scared anymore. Plus they got to put stamps in there Dino Passport after every dinosaur they saw, so that definitely helped things along.

This one especially freaked me out! This gives a whole new meaning to the expression "Helmet Head" I'm not a dinosaur connoisseur, but I've never even seen a dinosaur that looked like this....crazy.

After our prehistoric adventure, we decided the kids needed some cool off time and what better way to keep the kids cool, then a splash park. Throw em' in swim suits and let them go nuts. A great way to end the day.
2 Friendly Thoughts:
Ella's lucky to have such a fun-lovin' momma. When is that little girl not having fun?? I think Anner wants to switch moms. Cute pictures. Her hair is getting a lot longer!
That dinosaur is scary! Another fun outting for Ella. My kids would be jealous, wish we lived closer so we could join u guys. miss u.
Post a Comment