Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Fruits Of My Labor

My Blog Book Is Here

This is the whole reason I even started a blog. I am the worst at keeping a journal and this is the best way (and easiest, in my option) to document and keep a family journal all at once. I LOVE the fact you can print off your blog. I plan to print one every year. I'm so happy we have this to remember all the big and little things that life brings you. With out further ado...take a gander at my 2006-2008 blog book. Warning: You are about to view a major picture overload....enjoy.

The font cover



The back cover


The website where you can make these books is http://www.blurb.com/ I do it all for the blurb of it.

17 Friendly Thoughts:

Angela said...

That is awesome. I can't wait to see it in person. Hopefully it will inspire me to do mine.

Mandy said...

NO WAY!!!! That is SO cute. You need to give me a tutorial. Seriously, I would pay you to help me learn how to do cute pages. I love the idea of printing it all out in a book. Great job!

Amberlynn said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB KRISTI!

Anonymous said...

So cute Kristi! You'll love it for years to come as you look it over and rememeber all those precious memories. Good job!

jenkay2004 said...

This is way cute. You did an awsome job.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

YEA!!!!!!! I'm so glad that it's finally here! Wahoo!!! I cannot WAIT to see it in person!!!! Wow, it looks fantastic!!!!

Sorry I've been MIA...Azure was SUPER sick for a few days and then I got SUPER sick and am still in the recovery process! I miss you though, let's hang out this week! Are you visitors still in town?

byebyedays said...

That is A~MAZING!!! I'm so impressed with that one. I've seen them, but that one is so beautiful... Way to go, you talented lady! LOVE IT, makes me want one!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is truly amazing! I would love to have something like that for our family! You have to teach me how to do that! It looks so hard, you are such a cute mom!

Seriously I have to know how you put it together!

Jenn & Cardy said...

Kristi, this turned out amazing! I can't even believe it! This is truly a treasure- I would love to see it in person, please bring it next time you're in SLC.

You're an amazing blogger. I wish I had your talents.

Laura H. said...

Doesn't it just make it so worth while! I love my books so much. Yours is 10 times cuter, so you're going to just adore it forever!

Jeppesen Family said...

That's awesome! Was it a lot of work to transfer from blog to book? Was it expensive?

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

No it's easy. Blurb just slurps over your blog in chronological order and I think its really affordable and good quality! You should for sure make a book.

Kevin and Heather said...

I love my blog book from last year but it looks no where as cute as yours. You are so dang talented!!!!

Jenn said...

I had mine printed out on Blurb, too, but it doesn't look like yours! You are amazing! :D Love it!

Charlotte said...

LOVE it! Much fancier than mine! Would love to see how you did it. Next time you are in Salt Lake could you spare a few minutes to give me a tutorial? =)

Holly said...

That is so adorable Kristi! How long did it take you? What a keepsake!

Thierry said...

Oh my goodness! That is so cute! Can I pay you to do mine? :) haha!
You have inspired me and I have started doing my blog in collages too... thats such a great idea because I didn't think blurb had very good layouts... this just makes it way easier (and cuter)! Mine aren't quite as cute as yours though!
Your little fam is so cute! I'm impressed by all the fun things you take Ella to do, you are a great mom! And Dan sure is a hard worker! I love being able to check in on you guys!