*I really like going to sporting events, especially if they're date nights with the hubby
*Ella is a HUGE fan of splash parks! Crazy, since this is the kid who has a phobia of swimming and even going near the ocean. I guess she figures she can't drowned in a splash park
*Hitching a ride on top of daddy's shoulders is the best way to arrive at the pool in style
*My little bean is not so little anymore, now that she can finally reach her pedals of her trike and pedal all by herself.
*You can have loads of fun as a family just by helping wash a motorcycle.
*And it's inevitable that by the end of helping wash a motorcycle, you will get completely soaked, due to a spontaneous family water fight.
*Last but not least, In and Out Burger always tastes better on your way home from the beach:)






4 Friendly Thoughts:
Fun times! K, so is In and Out Burger really all that great? EVERYONE says it is, but my parents went only to find out La Beau's is SO MUCH BETTER. GOTTA LOVE LA BEAU'S! I didn't know your hubby is a biker, that's a sweet motorcycle. Those pics of you guys at the ball game makes me miss going... I LOVE ball games with my love... SO MUCH FUN!:)
I started to feel sad for you, with summer coming to an end and all. But then I remembered you live in San Diego and get ETERNAL summer. I don't feel even a little sad for you now. :) But we still miss you guys!
We are pretty lucky to live where the weather is nice about 350 of 365 days of the year, but all the more reason for you guys to move back here Laura! Or at least come visit when Idaho's cold winter months hits.
WHOA I didn't know you guys got to go to the Chargers game!! JEALOUS! :) Not because we're necessarily Chargers fans but we ARE huge NFL fans! :) Looks like that splash park was super fun too! We'll have to go there one day (when it heats up again)! Cute pictures, as always!!
Post a Comment