There is nothing better than a gorgeous Saturday afternoon and no place important you have to be. You get to just be with your family and enjoy life. We both had last Saturday off work and Ella's been dying to ride a train ever since the new cartoon 'Dinosaur Train' started. (cute show on PBS) So we jumped in the car and spent the afternoon at Balboa Park. There were trains to ride, lunch to be eaten, balloon artist and musicians to admire, botanical gardens to relax in, and most importantly family time to be cherished. Luv my little Jones Clan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh my goodness, I LOVE that picture of Ella with the panda on the train! So adorable! All those pictures are great...makes me want to take my little family to Balboa Park for the afternoon too! :)
I agree, nothing better then an afternoon with nothing to do but be with your family! Looks like you guys made the best of it! What a fun place!
I love Balboa Park! It looks like you had a perfect time! Where did you get this paper? I like it.
Post a Comment