Saturday, September 19, 2009

Leave Em' Alone For A Min. And Lookie What You'll See

After my Costco run yesterday, I had all my recycleables sitting on the counter waiting to be taken to the garage. I went downstairs to throw a load of laundry in. While I was gone, Ella got her stool and pushed it into to the kitchen to check out what she could get her sticky hands on. She must have thought this milk box looked like a perfectly good place to hang out in. Because when I walked back upstairs, I couldn't help but burst into laughter since this is how I found her. It must have taken her a minute to shimmy her lil self in there. Out of all the boxes to choose from, What in the world made her think of that?

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

hahahaha! So funny!! She's got such a cute little bum to be able to squeeze into that box! :) Azure and Skyla always do that to our big diapers box...and then they want me to push them all over the house like it's a car (it always turns out to be a GREAT work out for me)!

Jenny said...

The Funniest thing about this picture is that Ella is tiny enough to fit into a milk box from Costco. It probably was just her size! love it ~Jenny
PS when you coming back for a visit??