Starting September 28th....I have enrolled myself in a 60 day intense cardio boot camp......Gulp. If you don't hear back from me it's cuz I didn't make it. Oh I forgot to mention it starts at 6:00AM. Double Gulp.
I really hope it's not like this.....help me.




9 Friendly Thoughts:
You're actually doing it! Good luck!
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! And you can totally do it. I wish we could do it together. Thanks for your cute message. I've had some migraines, but I promise I'll call back soon. Love you and good luck!
Ok do they do this in Utah? I HAVE to do it with you, even if we're in different states... We can still check in on eachother.;) WAY TO TAKE CHARGE!
What? I want to hear more about it.
WOW!!!!! Way to go! Wish I could do it with you! How exciting (and scary)!! Can't wait to hear all about it! Is it through 24 hour fitness? Is it everyday???
Good for you! I was trying to do "Making the Cut" but I got sick. Darn. I'm gonna start again as soon as I get well.
That's awesome, way to go! I don't know if I could muster up the energy to 1 get up that early and 2 work that hard although I have always been curious my favorite show is the biggest loser I love Jillian she Rocks!!! Let me know how it goes!
P.S. You be Andelyn's agent in L.A. and were in business :)
Good luck girly! Let me know what you think.
Whoa!! You're a brave one!! Can't wait to hear how this goes. Good luck Kristi...I know you can do it!!!
Post a Comment