Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Over the Weekend....

We Braved the Heat of Yuma AZ

Ella LOVES Candice and Brian's front gate of their house. She always pretends someone is coming over by knocking on the gate and saying: "Knock, Knock, who's there? Oh hi, come on in..." It's really cute and she runs to it first thing when we get there.

Shopping in Downtown Yuma with just the girls

We had a little weekend get-a-way in hot, hot, Yuma, since my sista Sherri came for a visit to check out my parents new place. It's been almost 2 year since I saw my oldest sister. We were very happy to get together with her. I love having my family close like this! Since we moved 2 years ago, it's been hard to be away from family. It's nice to now have some of our family only 2 1/2 hours from SD! Ella loves being able to see her G-Ma Lola and G-Pa Allen more often. Especially since they spoil her way to much. It was great to catch up with Sherri and see how life is in Hawaii (Lucky girl, she gets to live in Honolulu) We spent our time there shopping with the girls, having a family swim in Cana's pool, and eating lots of yummy food with great company. Thanks Can, for always letting us stay at your beautiful home.

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Love those boots!!! Looks like you had a great time with your family! That pool and hot tub are looking so inviting! :)

byebyedays said...

What a good ol time with the fam! I'd go there often too. I have to say Ella is SOOOO CUTE in that little cowgirl attire.

Charlotte said...

Looks like a lot of fun- especially with the weather in Utah lately. I want to be hot!!

Jenny S. said...

Oh I LOVE the boots and the fluffy skirt she has on! Such a cutie!