Oh, that's way cute!! That's such a good way to do a journal! Ella is super cute! That was fun reading all those little things. I feel like I know her so much better now :). Super cute. I can't wait to be able to come visit you guys again!!
That is an awesome Idea since I have been a major slacker in the scrapbook department, but I guess I have also slacked in the blog department since July, I'll have to keep that in mind. Way cute stuff, and you are always doing so many fun things. I wish I were there too.
2 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh, that's way cute!! That's such a good way to do a journal! Ella is super cute! That was fun reading all those little things. I feel like I know her so much better now :). Super cute. I can't wait to be able to come visit you guys again!!
That is an awesome Idea since I have been a major slacker in the scrapbook department, but I guess I have also slacked in the blog department since July, I'll have to keep that in mind. Way cute stuff, and you are always doing so many fun things. I wish I were there too.
Post a Comment