Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Daughter The Hoarder

Ella has started "collecting" all of her belongings, stuffing them into bags and hiding them all around our house. I didn't give it much thought until things started to go missing ie: Dan's watch, my mascara, toothpaste, the remote control, my jewelery, deodorant, some of our shoes, my hair brush....really anything she could reach and get her little hands on. I asked her what she thought she was doing, and she replied "I'm keeping them safe with me in my bags" Ummm okay?? I started to find things in drawers, cupboards, boxes etc. I even noticed her hiding her favorite toys whenever her friends would come over to play. I think this is a gene she inherited from Grandma Lola :) :) So until this little pack rat phase passes, you might want to keep a close eye on your personal belongings when you come over to the Jones household....They just might go "missing."

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

hahahaha...that's HILARIOUS!!!!!

Unknown said...

So funny it brought back memories of Andelyn. She used to steal things out of my clients purses when they came to get their hair done, I would get calls from them hours later and they would say "did I leave my lipgloss at your house"

It took a while to nip that one in the bud, you might be in trouble to :)

byebyedays said...

My sister in law was just telling us all about our little niece doing that very same thing... That's funny. KIDS!

Jenn & Cardy said...

So funny! What a little character. Ella & Cardy have lots in common. My lovely hoarder of a husband stuffs everything in grocery bags.

Amberlynn said...

And I have a hard enough time keeping track of stuff that I put down. Good luck Kristi with sticky fingers Ella around! :) I LOVE the part about her hiding her favorite toys before her friends come over. What a riot!! LOVE her!!