Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 1/2 And Already A Graduate

We had a little graduation for all our Joy School kids, that I'm pretty sure they just put up with the cape and "grad hat" so they could go to the pool party after:) These kids are so cute and we all had fun taking turns teaching these youngsters. I think they learned a lot and now are the best of friends. Ella's only 2 1/2 and already a graduate. Sniff, Sniff, they grow up too fast!

These cute, yummy, grad hat treats, were made with love from Miss Angela (that is how the kids addressed us at school, it really is super sweet) These treats were as yummy as they are clever. I will miss teaching Joy School, but even more having my Monday mornings free to do as I please, while Ella was filling up her noggin with knowledge. Thanks Joy School crew for this great experience.

6 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Cute collage! We had a blast! Can't believe how fast these kiddos are growing up!

Heather Whitehead said...

That's the cutest thing ever, your little girl is such a doll! Oh and i love the cupcakes.

Our Crazy Family said...

What a fun celebration! I would have never thought to do that grad hats. Holy Cow. 2 1/2 already? Isn't it about time you guys had another baby?

Amberlynn said...

Congrats Ella Smartie Pants!! We miss you !

Forsberg's said...

Geesh! You guys are so creative! I think just said "thanks kids, good job!" for our graduation. We're obviously not hanging out enough!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Hey Blackberrysuze :)
I agree on the baby thing...Let's just convince Dan now okay! :) Soon I hope.