Monday, August 24, 2009

Custom Made Beach Chairs

On our beach day with the Cannon fam, we discovered Logan's talent of digging out beach chairs in the sand. All our girls loved it and lounged beach side all day in their sandy thrones.

The hard workers slaving away on the chair masterpieces

Here are the bathing beauty's soaking it up. You can't see it in the picture, but Logan had dug out stairs that lead down into the chairs. The girls were playing house and using their buckets as dishes for "dinner"

We are just too, too cool. Who else gets to have sand chairs and matching shades?!

All this fun wore these two out. They kept giggling in their "beds" they made, as we tried to get them to take a lil' beach cat nap. Wishful thinking I guess :)

3 Friendly Thoughts:

ML said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could have been there!

Laura H. said...

I have a confession to make - I come to your blog all the time to steal ideas when I'm digi-scrapping. You seriously have the most amazing talent for making your pages super cute. Lurrrve them! That's why I'm here at the moment. :) And how on earth is Ella that old already!? We sure miss you guys!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

What a FUN idea of making beach sand chairs!! How cute! I can just hear Ella giggling away on her little beach nest! Love her little laugh!