Over the weekend Dan's sister Lousia got married in Via Las Vegas! Most of the family could attend the wedding, but unfortunately a few were stuck back on the east coast on Martha's Vineyard and missed out on this fun Vegas Wedding Weekend. Louisa was such a gorgeous bride! (Dan family is full of some beauties) I have to add, I did help in Louisa's achieving her very beautiful bride look, by doing her hair and makeup for the big day. I was honored to be a bridesmaid, Dan walked her down the isle on behalf of her Dad since he wasn't able to make it. Our little bean was her flower girl, and let me tell you she took her job very seriously! I thought she would be scared in front of all those people...nope. She was happy to take center stage and at times....gulp, stole the show. The wedding was beautiful as were the Bride and groom, we couldn't be happier for Louisa and Jon!
Her preewty hair :)
The Chapel of Love
After The wedding, our crew took off for a night on the Strip. It was really fun to hang out with Dan's family with all the high energy of Vegas.
The next day we wondered over to the Bellagio, my favorite hotel for many reasons. One being that 6 1/2 years ago, Dan popped the question in this very place. So it has a lot of good memories. We toured the atrium (Which if you have never seen before is quite breathtaking) They change the theme of this beautiful floral room every season, so it's never the same twice. We did a little shopping in Ceaser's Palace and had lunch at the cheesecake factory Mmmm. And called it a great weekend. Congrats again you two, You are a fantastic couple!
Of course we couldn't stay in a hotel with out Ella-bella-bean calling the front desk a few dozen times. Sorry Imperial Palace operator.











9 Friendly Thoughts:
It looks like so much fun Kristi! The wedding was beautiful and her hair was awesome. Nice work! You looked so beautiful too. Ella is so cute, I love the thought of her running through the toy store in complete heaven!
WOW, what a gorgeous bride! Love her dress and love the way you did her hair! You're amazing!! Oh my goodness, Ella looked soooo adorable as the little flower girl! You look just as gorgeous as the bride! Can't believe it, you need to be in a magazine! :) Love ya!
Can I get married again so you can do my hair this time? I mean again to Byron of course! You are soooo talented and I want to go somewhere fancy so you can make me look beautiful. Ella is the cutest little flower girl!
I love all the pictures u put up ! That was so much fun! Wish we could have hung out with the whole crew afterwards. But thanks again for making me beautiful, you're amazing =)!
Congratulations to Louisa! What a neat experience for Dan to walk her down the isle. You look fabulous, as always!
Very fun wedding! Love the pics, you are SO extremely talented! Lousia is such a beauty, they look so happy! And hey, I'm sure you enjoyed your time in Vegas! Little Bean is getting SO BIG~ I can't believe how big she looks in that picture of you holding her in your cute black dress. It's crazy, why do they have to grow so fast!
Wow a great post! I LOVE the wedding shots. Such a fun/beautiful wedding. And to be in Vegas! Her hair is perfect; not surprising since you styled it! :) You look gorgeous! And I love Ella's outfit; too cute.
I love Vegas!!! How fun, I love love the up do you did on the bride, such beautiful work!! We have been out of town and it seems I missed a lot on your blog wow, lots of fun posts! Love the bright dresses on the bridesmaids you all look great! Ella is such a cutie, I love her dress as well!
Looks like you guys all had a blast and awesome to have your hubby their with you!
I have to say seeing Louisa in her beautiful dress(wow) and her beautiful hair made me even a little more sad I was never able to hook her and Toffer up. But I wish them the best and I'm glad you got to revisit your Vegas story too! Thanks for calling the other night- Love you!
Post a Comment