Tuesday, August 25, 2009

His Last, First-Day Of School!!

Oh Yeah! we are in the last leg of law school.....Well until the BAR that is. Yesterday Dan started his last, first day of school and it is going to be one very busy year. Dan will continue on in his internship and start a new one in the spring, he is chair on PBLA and has lots of responsibilities there, he has day and night classes, plus his other job....Whew you tired yet?? Poor guy, he works so hard. We are so proud of you babe! Your almost done!!

notice the look of excitement on his face :)

8 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh wow! How exciting that there's finally an end in sight (even if the means to that end will take a tremendous amount of effort)! What a busy guy your hubby is going to be this year! Good luck Dan!!

Charlotte said...

Hooray! And then you're coming back here to be our neighbor again, right?! =)

byebyedays said...

He looks so excited about you taking his picture... Ha, ha! (or is he just THAT sick of school);)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Both! Right before I took this picture he said..."I'm not five, I don't need a back to school picture." Dan’s not a picture fan, too bad for him that I am:) I told him I'm just as excited for him to be done with school as he is, so this date is something I wanna document. So with that, he gave me this courtesy pose. I'll take what I can get from my camera shy hubby! :) Gotta luv it.

byebyedays said...

I do luv it, that's hilarious!;) MEN!

Forsberg's said...

Back to Utah after this, right? We miss our friends!

Julie Jackson said...

I love that I can get on your blog and see so many fun posts, sometimes all blog search at night for relaxing fun and no-one has updated anything. You always have the cutest and funnest posts to read!

I love that Ella loves Shamu so much it is quite adorable, she is such a cutie. I also read some of the things she's doing now. You will be so glad you documented those. There are so many things about Andelyn that I never wrote down and I have now forgotten.

Congrats on your husband's last year of school, that's huge!!!! It will go by fast, you handle him in school so well, I have a few friends where the husbands just finished and they were always stressed to the max about watching the kids all the time and never seeing their husbands but you are always upbeat about it and very supportive.

K, I am getting so beach envy right now, we just haven't had much time to get there this year, I wish we lived closer to it, but it's always at least a 2.5-3 hour drive. The chair thing looks so fun, Andelyn would have loved that!

Wow, sorry this was so long.......I just had so many comments about all your fun stuff.

BTW, you are always so sweet, thanks for all your fun comments! I usually have to do all my shopping online because I never have time to get out and do any. I have a couple fav's, I will have to email you some. It can become a little addicting however, but I like finding great deals! I love all of your cute dresses, we will have to swap fav places!

ML said...

Oh, look at the cute little guy--all ready for his first day of school. Looks like maybe he got out on the wrong side of the bed. Or maybe he just isn't getting enough sleep with all his responsibilities.