Happy Happy Birthday baby!! Wuv u!
We celebrated Dan's Big 31st last weekend. I wanted to have a nice, chillaxing b-day, since he works like a dog and studies all the time (poor guy) We started with cake and balloons at home. (Ella was SUPER EXCITED to help get things ready for our lil party) The cake was AWESOME and made by my friend Kayliegh in our ward. She probably thought I was crazy when I told her my idea of having a gavel and scroll on top of a cake, but she happily obliged :) This fun Lawyer cake said in a un-official document "My daddy can sue your daddy" I think Dan thought it was pretty funny :) After our family celebration, we got a babysitter and I took Dan to get a couples massage (which is soooo worth it! Very relaxing and fun to do together) After almost falling asleep in the spa, we met up with his brothers and treated Dan to dinner at his favorite restaurant, The Spaghetti Factory. Mmmm Mizithra. Dan's fam was nice enough to help me out with his gift this year, by sending their favorite memories they have of Dan. I put all 11 siblings, mom and dad, Ella and mine into a cute little memory jar. I really loved reading all the sweet things they had to say about my favorite guy, It just reminded me of what a catch I got.Happy 31st!! Just one more year till you really can sue someone else's daddy. ;) :)




3 Friendly Thoughts:
Happy birthday DAN!! WOW, the cake turned out AWESOME!!
Cute cake! I love your idea for his birthday gift. So thoughtful. I LOVE couples massage. I wish we could do it monthly!
Fun birthday for your cute hubby! That cake is just to cool!
Post a Comment