Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Under My Umbrella

We're driving in the car and Rhianna's song "Umbrella" is playing in the background

Ella: "MOM! This song is all about ME!" "Hear it....(in her singing voice) Ella, Ella, Ella"
Me: "That is so cool sweetie!"
Ella: "Yeah, I love this song, it's my favorite."

7 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Okay, that is too, TOO cute!! She's so observant and smart! Oh I miss you guys! Let's hang out really soon! I need some Kristi time!

Jeppesen Family said...

Julia loves that song too, but it doesn't say her name. Lol. Ella's so cute! Excited to go to Disneyland with you guys tomorrow!

Mandy said...

SO cute!

Amberlynn said...

That's Hilarious!! I can almost hear her saying it. What a cutie! :)

Jenn & Cardy said...

So cute!

Darger Party of 3 said...

This is so funny!!! I love it!! I will always think about Ella when I hear this song.

Kevin and Heather said...

Oh that is so cute! She is such a cutie!