Since Dan had a small window of time (very small) in between Summer school, his internships, his job, and fall semester. We decided to take a family night before his last, first-day of school. (wa-hoo, that has a good ring to it :) We went to Summer Nights at Sea World, saw the night shows and kept Ella up late to see the fireworks. She was in heaven! Notice the smiles in all the pics. Now back to school for daddy-o, and all the crazy schedules.
Ella loves her Shamu!





3 Friendly Thoughts:
What a fun family date night!!!
It's so nice to have family time, especially when you have such a BUSY hubby. I KNOW THE FEELING... Mine NEVER stops! I'm so happy for you guys being so close to Dan finishing school, then you'll be livin the high life~ WAIT, aren't you already!?:) I THINK SO!!!
i think i could be your neighbor! you are always up to fun. your little ella is getting so big, she is darling.
Post a Comment