Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Vacation

'Winter Wonderland' are two words that describes Utah this Christmas! Lots of snow storms while we were here. There was at least 12' inches up in Logan! It was sooo nice to take a long break and spend time with both Dan and my family along with many friends. We had such a wonderful time: Building snow men, going to tonz-o-movies with out kiddo's (thanks to Grandma's), eating all the Christmas goodies, laughing with friends and family, playing the wii, seeing the temple Christmas lights, sledding, lots of lunch dates with good friends, and of course Christmas day with both families! Fun. Fun. Fun. Ella got a car load of gifts and my best gift was to be able to spend time with Dan with no school and all of our loved ones. Thanks for the great memories.

Ella's all ready for the snow

Temple Square Lights

A Few Winter Activities

Snowmen and Snow angels

Sledding With Daddy!

Christmas Eve

Christmas Morning!

Look at the excitement in that face!

Christmas at the Joneses

Christmas With Grandma & Grandpa Jensen

Yummy Goodies

A Rockin' New Years! :)

A Sweet Kiss Goodbye!

Look how adorable these lil' cousins are!

It is always so hard to leave after such a great visit. We had such a wonderful Christmas.
Love to you all!! Miss you!

8 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Cute, cute, cute!! You are always sooo on the ball with your posting! I can't believe you were able to magic up all those great collages! I need some of your energy! It looks like you had such a wonderful holiday! Our trip to Utah was pretty much the exact opposite as yours and we don't want to go back ever during the winter...haha...I'm sure we'd feel different if we would have had YOUR kind of Christmas of relaxing and enjoying instead of sick and stressed! Okay, am I crazy or do you have BANGS on New Years?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm lovin' them!! Can't wait to see you!

Amberlynn said...

As always, SO cute (with your collages)! I Love em! It looks like you had an awesome Christmas/New Years! We miss you!

byebyedays said...

Looks like you guys had wonderful holidays. We didn't even make it down to Temple square, and everyone's pictures are so pretty...Dang! NEXT YEAR, NEXT YEAR.:) (Maybe even with you guys, that would be so fun) FUN, FUN pics Kristi, thanks for sharing! That picture of Ella on Christmas morning is PRICELESS, what a little doll!:)

Kevin and Heather said...

Looks like you had fun in Utah. I bet it wasn't hard going back to warmer weather though. All of your pictures are so cute.

LJ said...

How cute! I love all the pics! I so wish we were able to be there with everyone. I love the one of Alexander and Ella's little kiss and hug :). Happy to see you guys had such a fun time in the freezing cold. Jon's in sL right now and I am leaving tomorrow, so I'm excited. I love your scrapbooking effects! And way cut background!

Anonymous said...

So.. So... Cute post! I'm glad you guys had such a great time with all that family. You are so good to document all of it. Your collages look just awesome. Ella is growing up so much! She's so cute!

Charlotte said...

Tyler sure enjoyed visiting with Dan. We'll have to catch up with the rest of the fam when we come to California! =)

Anonymous said...

I love how you scrapbook all your pictures! Do you do it with a program or could I just do it online? It's adorable! It looks like she is finally getting hair. Thank goodness, huh? Oh, and no, I am not preggo. I just really wanted a big table. We were using a card table...I'm just planning for the future.